This 10-acre park is named for Prince Rodgers (1815-1889) who was a freed slave. He is buried with his wife Judith Vanderveer (1820-1882) near Foothill Road. The site was once considered for the construction of a new municipal complex. The ballfields were constructed in 2001. Most of the baseball fields are sized for Little League but there is also a full-sized field. The site is closely associated with Bridgewater Baseball. Parking is available in two parking lots both of which are off of Prince Rodgers Avenue.